Welcome to the
Child Enrichment Center
- Director – Tammy Hicks
- Assistant Director – Heather deGraaf
- Assistant Director – Ronda Lavallee
- Kitchen Manager – Karen Straughn
- After School Transporters – Lisa Ray, Karen Straughn
- Powerhouse – After School Program (K-5th) – Savanah Pyron, Zackary Glenn, & Morgan Fillingim
- VPK A – Amy Philley, Tina Blackwell, Marrisa Campbell
- VPK B – Lisa Ray & Lottie Hart
- Three Year olds’ Class – Geneva Sanchez-Morales, Nancy Marshall & Kaitlyn Green
- Two Year Olds’ Class – Joan Evans, Tabatha Smith & Kelsea Jacobson
- One Year Olds’ Class – Dana Vinson, Susan French, Sarah Hill, & Shante’ Daniels
- Afternoon Floaters – Darby Cowart
The Board of Directors
The Child Enrichment Center (CEC) is an outreach ministry of Gonzalez United Methodist Church and is administered by a director and assistant director. In an effort to maintain the highest quality program possible, a Board of Directors is appointed by the church. The Board of Directors controls all matters of policy and budget. The purpose of the board is to work cooperatively for the benefit of both the church and the center to ensure that each child receives the very best care and education while attending the CEC.
Hour of Operation
The CEC’s standard hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. We do offer early care from 6:30 am -7:00 am; extended care from 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm.
Holidays & Closures
Spring Break March 26-29, 2018
Spring Holiday March 30, 2018
Memorial Day May 28, 2018
Click below to find out everything you need to know about what is happening at the Child Enrichment Center!
Child Care Facility Licenses
Gonzalez United Methodist Child Enrichment Center is dual licensed.
We are licensed through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) — ACSI Approval # 186886
We are also licensed under The Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) — DCF License #C01ES0238
We meet or exceed all standards set forth by ACSI & DCF.
Inspections are conducted regularly by ACSI, the Florida Department of Children and Famiies, and the Escambia County Fire Marshall to ensure the safety of all children in our care.
Director: Tammy Hicks
Assistant Directors: Heather deGraaf & Ronda Lavallee
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Address: 2026 Pauline Street, Cantonment FL 32533
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 38, Gonzalez FL 32560